A UFE specialist is an interventional radiologist doctor trained to perform uterine fibroid embolization. To learn more about this specialty, please visit the Interventional Radiology Society of Australia.

If you need help finding an interventional radiologist in your area, please contact your general practitioner for a referral.

Select a State:        OR
Select a Country:

You will be redirected to the Society of Interventional Radiology.
Please refer to the separate terms of use, privacy policies, and other rules posted on this linked site before you use it. This link is provided merely as a convenience to you, and the inclusion of any link does not imply affiliation or endorsement by Merit. Merit does not review, monitor or check the accuracy of content published on third-party sites, and is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third-party sites.