Which OB/GYNs refer to you for Uterine Fibroid Embolization (UFE)?


Often patients are referred for a UFE from their personal OB/GYNs. Dr. Slonim explains further:

“I get referrals from each of the hospitals that I work at and the OB/GYNs around those hospitals. But every now and then I’ll get some from North Dallas, East Dallas. The nature of this procedure and the fact that women often look on the internet to find out information about it means that they go to their physician asking about it, and then if the physician knows that we do a lot of these procedures she’ll usually send them to us.”


You might also enjoy: